Jane and I thoroughly enjoy engaging in new partnerships and ventures to help spread our love of Greek cuisine.
About Lemon & Olives
If you want to learn more about us, check out our about page.
- Lemon & Olives launched 1 August 2013.
- We reach thousands of Greek cuisine loving people daily.
- All recipes and photos are ours unless noted.
- We write about Greek food, the Mediterranean lifestyle diet, and the culture and history of Greece and her foods.
- We now shoot our very own Greek cooking videos.
- We’re active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Where We’ve Been Featured
Here are just a few places where our recipes and or articles have been featured
What We Can Do For You
We love working with brands to create unique flavors, healthy meals, and dishes the represent the health benefits of Greek Mediterranean cuisine.
All pictures on this site (unless noted) are done by us. If you’ve got the perfect dish but aren’t sure how to shoot it, we’re here to help!
We write a lot about the food and culture of Greece. It’s something of a passion of ours. If you’re in the need for food articles, travel or history, and obviously anything to do with Greece, get in touch with us.
We are always open to sponsored travel, especially to Greece.
Want to advertise on Lemon & Olives? Let’s talk.
Commercial stock images, like the ones seen here on Lemon & Olives are a copyright of Lemon and Olives. If you’re interested in purchasing any of them, or what us to create your own, to use for promotion, branding, etc., contact us for pricing.
Promotions, Cookbooks, Giveaways, Etc.,
Our readers share our love for Greek cuisine and culture, so if you have a product related to that, we’d love to hear from you.
Requirements for promotions and giveaways:
- If it’s a product, we cannot recommend something we’ve never tried. It would be dishonest to our readers, so we’d need a sample/copy.
- It must be related to what we do and what we write about. If it doesn’t have something to do with Greek/Mediterranean food, Greek culture or history, we may politely decline.
- We will have to make our readers aware within the post that it is in fact a promotion and or giveaway. We are completely transparent with our readers.
Have something else in mind that wasn’t mentioned here? Not a problem, we do a lot of other stuff as well, so feel free to reach out and let’s chat!