Red Pepper Hummus, much like traditional Greek hummus, but in this recipe, red peppers are added.
If you’re unable to find tahini, check out this page to learn how to make it–it’s very simple!
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
This hummus is a twist on the classic and is very good. It's simple and goes great with breads, cheeses, and vegetables
- 1-2 cloves garlic – pressed
- 1/2 cup red peppers, diced
- 19 oz can garbanzo beans, keep some liquid
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Drain garbanzo beans leaving a little juice to use.
- In a mixer, combined all ingredients - except peppers.
- Mix until smooth paste,
- Add red peppers and pulsate for a few seconds.
- Transfer to bowl - Sea salt to taste.
Serve with either warm bread, cheeses, olives, vegetables of everything!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Leave a Reply